Rochester Lifestyle Medicine
We are a group of over 25 Rochester-area professionals dedicated to spreading well-being and happiness by teaching the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
Rochester Lifestyle Medicine, PLLC was created to accomplish the following in the Greater Rochester Area:
- Reduce the individual and societal burden of chronic disease.
- Reduce the burden of health care costs related to chronic disease.
- Reduce the individual and societal burden of chronic disease
- Reduce the burden of health care costs related to chronic disease
- Create so many happy and healthy individuals that the population at large is moved to adopt a happier and healthier lifestyle
- Create a lifestyle-intervention program practice model that is sustainable and reproducible elsewhere
- Put ourselves out of business by creating a community that lives the CHIP principles and no longer needs us!
- Helping people to move towards a Whole-Food Plant-Based eating pattern
- Encouraging and helping people to increase their daily physical activity
- Teaching stress reduction techniques
- Teaching people how to take personal responsibility for their own health
- Building community and social support for long term benefits
- Conducting medical research to help build the knowledge base of
- Lifestyle Medicine
- We are guided by the following principles:
- We will advocate only lifestyle changes that are affordable and accessible.
- We will always be aware of the need to reach out to those least likely to seek our help.
- We will promote only educational services.
- We will not sell products such as supplements, vitamins, or equipment.
Visit us at here